Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

8 Days a week


I need an extra day in the week. There is so much to plan and get done on my boat. I still have the leak, but more important is that my bilge pumps don't work. I can live with a leak, but not with pumps that don't work. I painted the "head", I then had the bright idea to remove the mirrors on the cabinet faces. A new glass tile backsplash is in my plans for the "galley". Then...painting the HULL. I am going to do it myself with the help of a dock mate. New outdoor cushions, then, voila....I still have an old boat.(sigh). I found out recently that the new marina is full over capacity for live-aboards, with over 200 on a waiting list for any kind of slip. Looks like I may become a "landlubber" again.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment