Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Marina shower

I am repairing my shower floor, therefore I cannot use my shower. So, I must go to our marina showers. I grabed my towel and took my bag of soap, etc and started my long walk down the dock to the showers. Our showers are in the restrooms of what is now a public and very busy restaurant! Yes, restaurant. I go in,LOCK the entry door and pick a shower stall. I tried to find the cleanest. That's a joke. I closed the frosted door with NO lock and hung my towel over the door so there is no view of me in case someone came in. I showered with my flip flops on. Rushed through it, partially dried off because I could hardley wait to get out of there. Now, I have my shower cap on, my house dress and my towel. I go out to the mirror in the restroom and found quite a few women in there with their children. I showered at around 7:00pm hoping it might be empty. They gave me a strange long stare as I took of my shower cap and fluffed my hair with the towel. Smelling of fresh soap, I sloshed out of there with my soaked flip flops making a loud squeaky sound with each step. As I came squeaking out of the building the husbands of the women in the restroom were standing outside and couldn't help but turn and stare at me squeaking and sloshing to the marina gate and down the dock I went. Not making eye contact with anyone. The only thing positive I could mention is the shower head, it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment