Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

LOW---RI---DER----




I had a wonderful Valentine weekend. Went to a gathering in Palm Springs AND, Harold Brown was there AND Leo and I had him and his girlfriend over for dinner!! AND Harold said he will have us over for dinner, he will cook Ox Tails! Yikes. Harold Brown cooking for us!!? YES, Harold Brown of WAR. I was such a groupie this weekend, I will never out grow being a groupie. He is a hip and groovy man. His sincerity for music, his character, his love for telling his story comes through in his Aura. Something mystical about him. I was in his studio...sat in his chair...he played his new song....it has a gospel feel to it...Leo is also a musician. He plays every other Wednesday in Little Tokoyo. Leo also makes up blues songs about me! He will play his harp and sings to me. Love it. Thats him in the beret.
Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment