Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 1, 2010

Martini's & Rack of Lamb!

Yes, Martini's and (not just lamb) RACK of Lamb, yummmmm. That's just two of my favorite things.
My highlights from this weekend:
I got in touch with old family relatives. The TEXAN ROOTS. There is a sort of unsaid bond that just happens with family. No matter how long it has been, memories hold us together. The very familiar feelings all came back with just a hug.
My mother and I had lunch at Sizzler's ALL you can eat salad bar. Its not delicious, but it is good and it is ALL you can eat.
Ahhhh, back on the boat. JJ (my cat) gave me the cold shoulder because I was gone all weekend. He soon came around and was loving on me. Then quicker than I can blink an eye, it was time to set my alarm and here I am, Monday at work.
Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment